Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A note from Hank Ford, Sewickley Y's Youth Director

I know this may be short notice, but if at all possible, I’d like to get the word out to those in the Cornell district about our upcoming bowling event. On Saturday, February 4th, I’ll be driving a group of 6th-8th graders from the Y to Paradise Island Bowl. We will depart the Y at 12:30pm and return around 3:30pm. The price of $12.00 (for both Y members and non-members alike) includes: 2 hours of bowling (1:00pm-3:00pm), shoe rental, two slices of pizza, and one soft drink. On our shuttle bus, we have room for myself, one other adult chaperone, and 13 fun-loving kids. Of course, if interest spikes enough in the next several days, we may be able to use a school bus from QV to accommodate a greater number of kids. To this e-mail, I have attached a flyer for the event.






No comments:

Post a Comment