Mary Ciammetti wants everyone to know that in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and 28 other states, people can call to help an underage drinker without getting in trouble with the law. It's called medical amnesty.
Her underage son, Christian, died after binge drinking red bull and hard alcohol. His college roommates didn’t know the symptoms, and thought they were doing good as they watched him until it was too late.
“No one, no one, should ever die of this again,” Mary Ciammetti said. “Everyone need to learn the symptoms of alcohol poisoning.”
Please please spread the words “Don’t Stall. Just Call.”
Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/education/20160218_A_collegiate_binge_death__then_a_mother_s_crusade.html#gvt2zOLQwxwyxDFW.99